RE: [MV] Command for unsubscribe and MUTT head-lights

From: Rikk Rogers (rkltd@swbell.net)
Date: Fri Feb 02 2001 - 09:35:26 PST

Anith
I'm guessing no, the system should work fine with either bulb, the only
problems you could have, would be if the halogen bulb had a substantially
higher current draw (amps) or, in the fact that halogens run hotter and
could heat up parts around them, if its not to hot to touch, this will make
no difference.

Rikk Rogers - RK Lion LTD.
(580)762-3157 rkltd@swbell.net
http://home.swbell.net/rkltd/