Re: [MV] Kickin' the tires

From: Stephen L Dussetschleger (dussetschleger@juno.com)
Date: Fri Feb 02 2001 - 10:28:14 PST

TJ, sounds just like what i picked up at he sale (blind bid too) at Ft.
Leavenworth Ks. last year. Nice shape, auto tranny, Dodge slant 6.
Course mine doesn't have atop on ith though, lucky you. But then I like
the wind blowing through whats left of my hair.
  They had is listed as a "mule, tug tow". Bid & got it for $312. Had
same idea as you for it. Course the local concert place wants to buy it
for $600. I think i'm gonna keep it though for towing stuff around the
property. Heck, its paid for already. Came originally form Offutt AFB,
Nebraska. Steve

 Haley & Steve's mil-veh collection
 2 jeeps (M38A1, M170)
 2 mules (M274A5, airfield tug)
 3 small trucks (M882, M37, M37B1)
 2 Big trucks (M109A3, 1942 Ford 1 1/2 ton)

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.