Re: [MV] Vehicle codes

From: RWeinkauf (rweinkauf@msn.com)
Date: Fri Feb 02 2001 - 14:09:09 PST

> Is there a site someone knows of or some where i can get an equivilents
> chart so i know what ppl are referring to?

Your first stop should be the Military Vehicle Identification Chart on Olive
Drab:

http://www.olive-drab.com/od_mvg_vehicle_id.php3

Scroll down to the bottom of the page and pick yer truck.

Also, in the M44-series (2-1/2 ton cargo truck chassis), my web page has
drawings of each model using the Deuce-and-a-half chassis as a base:

http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/terminus/loadwarrior/m35_types.htm

Rich
Rich Weinkauf, N8QLT
Cruise Missile Coordinates: 42d 28.05'N 083d 22.87'W
HummerID 97.5 Fly Yellow Wagon
1971 Kaiser M35A2 ** MVPA #20486
Load Warrior Website http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/Terminus/loadwarrior/
M35 Cool Stuff Site http://www.highprofilevehicles.com