Re: [MV] Blazer starts, then dies out

From: Stuart Ellis (stuellis@mediaone.net)
Date: Mon Feb 05 2001 - 10:01:55 PST

That would be great! Except CUCV 1009 Blazers are all diesel. It would be
pretty hard to look down it's carb.

       Stuart J. Ellis
East Coast Sales Manager
     Intraco USA
Web Site: www.intraco.com.sg
Phone: 603-437-1392 Fax: 603-437-6046

Notice :- This message (including all attachments) contain privileged &
confidential information and is subject to the disclaimer notice as set out
at http://www.intraco.com.sg/disclaim_official.htm