AFV website and my browser(s)

From: A. Mehlhorn (a.mehlhorn@t-online.de)
Date: Tue Feb 06 2001 - 06:50:17 PST

Frederik Geudens schrieb:
> For your information: the AFV website IS visible through Netscape Navigator.
> I tested it myself with version 4.08. However, it doesn't look as good as
> with Internet Explorer. But it DOES work!
>
> Give it another try and keep me posted.

Dear Frederik,

you are right. It is not a question of NETSCAPE or MS IE, the problem is
another.

Even with INTERNET EXPLORER I can't view your website!

Do you use any unusual settings or needed plug-ins?
Does it only work with COOKIES enabled?

I can view virtually all websites very well, but on your
website my browsers both fail.

I use NORTON PERSONAL FIREWALL, can this be a problem?

I hope to be able to view your website soon.

Best regards
Andreas