Re: [MV] Blazer starts, then dies out

From: Randy Orpe (sgtorpe@sierratel.com)
Date: Tue Feb 06 2001 - 07:06:13 PST

The bottom line is that your system is getting air in it somewhere. We have
a shelter carrier that does the same thing. Usually, it is a marginal or
poor seal at the fuel filter. M 813s are noted for the same problem. One of
the things we will do is make an adapter and put about a pound of air
pressure on the fuel tank and the check all the fittings. Kind of crude, but
it works.
Randy