[MV] WTB clean M109A3

From: RKubu@aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 06 2001 - 07:34:21 PST

List,
I am looking for a very clean M109A3 with low mileage/hours. I would prefer a turbo (C or D, does not matter) with an airshift front axle. Air seat
would be a plus, but is not required. I would consider a non-turbo truck, but that must be reflected in the price (it costs about $800 to have a truck converted). The truck must not have any rust. Good paint would be a bonus. Let me know if you have one (or if you know where one might be located).

Thanks,
Bruce
1967 M543A2 (just sold)
1971 M35A2 w/w