Re: [MV] DRMS Surplus Sales Shipping Help

From: Keith Byrd (byrdhouse@netease.net)
Date: Tue Feb 06 2001 - 19:34:48 PST

> A little off topic here, but does anyone know of good shipping agents that
> would take parts / gear / vehicles, etc... from a DRMS sale and ship them
> to the bidder.. Looking for agents in the following areas to ship to
> Massachusetts:
>
> DRUM, NY
> LETTERKENNY, PA
> TOBYHANNA, PA
> MECHANICSBURG, PA
> MEADE, MD

No, but if anyone has anything to move from DRMO Campbell (Ft. Campbell,
KY.) give me a call. I have a friend that has a 3 axle gooseneck, auto
carrier w/ramps, 34 ft. He is permitted to move up to 16,000 lb.. For that
matter if anyone has anything to move, he will haul just about
anything,anywhere. He has moved boats from west coast. Also has 36 ft. dry
box gooseneck. Moves lots of furniture and households. Reasonable rates,
insured. If someone could catch him running empty from somewhere rates could
be better. Kings Moving Service, ask for Dale, 901-847-4488.