M41 Walker Bulldog for Sale.

From: stan kopec (stankopec@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 07 2001 - 20:08:07 PST

If I am ever going to finish my Burma Jeep the Bulldog
must go. For sale in north Texas is a M41 Walker
Bulldog that needs a complete restoration. Not
running but complete. The turret and basket are
currently on a $5K military maintenance stand that
allows easy access for work. The track is off and
coiled, chassis rolls easily on the road wheels. $30K
for tank and turret stand. More info and pictures for
those interested.

Stan