Re: Looking for Russian vehicles, WWII

From: John K. Seidts (john@astory.com)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2001 - 06:46:06 PST

Steve,
        There are a few American manufactured vehicles to consider. First
is the Ford G8T, which was exported to Russia in quantity. I know of a
restored example for sale right now in the SE PA area. The second is the
Ford Model TT dual rear axle truck. These were manufactured in Russia, but
the US versions are identical externally and very easy to work on. Also,
the Studebaker US6 6x6, the WWII jeep, and the M3 Scout Car made their way
to Russia in quantities.