Re: [MVOoOC] Digest Number 171

From: William R. Benson (wrbenson@prodigy.net)
Date: Thu Feb 08 2001 - 20:02:16 PST

FLASH FLASH FLASH....

To all SoCalMVCC, Inland Empire MVPA, and MVOOC lugnuts!

I have been asked, as the only guy in the church with a "big green truck" to
see if I can round up a few Military Trucks for the Corona Kiwanis "National
Day of the Child", to be held in Corona on April 7th, 2001.

Our point of contact is a WW2 vet, retired out of the US Army Infantry,
Military Intelligence, and Army Security Agency, so you might be able to get
some good war stories out of him as well.

I will get muster details and I do have a safe haven location for vehicles.

I need to know as soon as possible whether anybody can make this charitable
event. I would like to have some kid-friendly (touchable) vehicles, but
anyone who doesn't want their vehicle touched, we can rope them off for
display only.

Please spread the word, as this is a great chance to amass some significant
good karma...

Thanks,

Bill Benson
1-909-340-2341