Re: [m151] Dashboard Light Covers

From: Stuart Ellis (stuellis@mediaone.net)
Date: Sat Feb 10 2001 - 14:06:53 PST

My 1967 151A1 has painted plastic panel lights. When were they gold
colored? The high beam one is red.

       Stuart J. Ellis
East Coast Sales Manager
     Intraco USA
Web Site: www.intraco.com.sg
Phone: 603-437-1392 Fax: 603-437-6046

Notice :- This message (including all attachments) contain privileged &
confidential information and is subject to the disclaimer notice as set out
at http://www.intraco.com.sg/disclaim_official.htm