When is an MV not an MV?

From: Ron (rojoha@mediaone.net)
Date: Sun Feb 11 2001 - 15:54:37 PST

Ok... The Shuttle may not always be an MV, but sometimes it is USAF, so
making a reach...
    I just spent 10 minutes in 19 degree Fahrenheit temps with my kids who
were thrilled as always to watch the Shuttle and ISS zip across the sky (
visible 2 minutes and 3rd brightest object in night sky ).
   Folks outside the US may not know the type of info the NASA makes
available. Go to the link below and hit sighting opportunities then plug in
the closest listed city to you ( anywhere in the world ). You can also get
sighting info ( at least for a couple of more weeks ) for MIR which will
soon be available to restorers with GLOMAR EXPLORER type marine equipment.
    Neat show and the price is right.

 http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/realdata/index.html