Re: [MV] M151A2 Ambulance kit

From: Pete & Renee Davis (pandr@cybertours.com)
Date: Sun Feb 11 2001 - 19:05:06 PST

Hello Monte,

Where are you looking? I know of an M718 here in southern Maine that's been
sitting in front of an army-navy surplus store for years. It looks as though
the elements may have gotten to the body; bits of metal hanging down
underneath. But the canvas frame etc. appears to be all there. If you or
anyone else on the list and in this part of the woods is interested, let me
know. You may be able to talk the store owner into selling. There are also
some trailers and a communications shelter in a field nearby, but I'm not
sure if they belong to the same guy.

Pete Davis
pandr@cybertours.com