Re: [MV] Trucks for sale

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Sun Feb 11 2001 - 20:22:31 PST

"Hot Rod" Dave trailered the 4-cut M151A2, that I posted, to Tobyhanna for
the swap
meet. The MUTT was much better than most of you thought and it got snapped
right
up for $3500. One weld on the firewall, under the hood, was about all that
showed.
Dave's making outstanding progress on his 4X4, 4-wheel steer, big block Chevy
powered deuce. I'll have a page devoted to it when he gets it finished.
Joe Young
www.joeyoung.com
Excerpt from Rod's letter:
History,kapoweed, shipped, crated, delivered,kicked out, sent to the curb,
vamoosed, odeoused muchacoos, spanked, beated.. fellow in Philly is the new
owner... All you other tire kickers, ya snooze. ya lose .....