Ready to spit nickles.....

From: Jeanne Lacourse (cckw@mediaone.net)
Date: Tue Feb 13 2001 - 11:39:19 PST

If you don't want to hear cuss words, please delete now!

I took a vacation day today to go to the NH legislature to talk to a
Transportation sub cmte about my NH bill that follows the OK, TX and IN laws
that allow you to use the bumper or hood registration number instead of
having to drill holes for plates on HMV's

This state Rep from northern NH shows up representing a typical HMV
collector. He is actually a A*Hole lone wolf! he testifies basically against
the bill bringing up everything he can about possible problems with it. When
the issue comes up about plate lights, he suggests a (flashlight) battery
operated light than can be turned on and off for the plate!
The arrogrance of this jerk! He is one person, but because he is a state
Rep, his voice carries weight. Oh by the way, his name is Michael J.
Rozek from Berlin NH. There is a M J Rozek listed in the MVPA listing.
Don't know if he is the same. He, being a lone wolf states that you don't
drive HMV's at night or in convoys. Doesn't belong to my club or represent
any HMV owners I know. Living about 70 or miles north of here and owning an
M37, he doesn't get out too much I guess.

Oh, there was 2nd bill to allow for every other year inspections of
antiques. He had to open his big mouth and bring up every possible problem
associated with why you should not do it because muscle cars are now
antiques too. I tried to counter his arguments, but to no avail I believe.
In ADDITION, the (jerk) from the Dept of Safety took a very negative
attitude to everything antique and I suspect that his dept will try to
restrict the antique laws even further.

A waste of a perfectly good vac day that I could have saved for the
springtime to work on an HMV.

If any of you people know this person, you can tell him 'thanks' for me, the

Steve AKA Dr Deuce