Re: [MV] CDL

From: M35products@aol.com
Date: Thu Feb 15 2001 - 08:51:27 PST

In a message dated 2/14/01 6:35:57 AM Pacific Standard Time,
sandman9@optonline.net writes:

<< I just talked to NJ DMV on the phone, I asked if I had a truck that weighed
 26001 pounds and was 25 yrs old and wanted to
 register it as antique, would I have to get a CDL. They said because the
 truck isn't going to make money or be a commerical
 vehicle any more, I don't have to get a CDL driver license.

My opinion, with any govt statement, is "Get it in writing" A P Bloom.