Re: [MV] Finding Info on an NSN

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Thu Feb 15 2001 - 20:21:52 PST

>This was a link posted earlier. Just add the 9 digit NIIN to the end of the
>link and send it. I don't know who found it but it works
>http://www.drms.dla.mil/servlet/FlisPlusQuery?niin=

This must be set up for more current stuff. I am trying two numbers from
the early 60's and I get "Sorry, Nothing Available". That is assuming that
one does the following:

I am looking for 2520-765-4799 so I would enter after the niin=007654799

The other number 2520-508-2356 does the same thing.

Does that CD that someone was talking about go back to the early 60's by
chance????

By the way, someone asked why not look up in the -P manuals for the
manufacterer, well because it shows TACOM as the manufacterer which is not
correct or possible, they seem to hide the actual manufacterer on a lot of
parts I've noticed.

Thanks for all the replies,

je