Jeep lights

From: KBDewey 42GPW (dirtman42GPW@webtv.net)
Date: Fri Feb 16 2001 - 08:34:46 PST

All, discovered that the turkeys that owned my GPW had replaced the head
lights with incorrect ones. Because the replacement bulbs had 3
alignment tabs on them, they cut the headlite buckets to fit.
Unfortunately they cut them wrong so that the headlights are at crazy
angles so that when the lights are on I drive around looking for birds.
(After several tries at alignment and 2 years of putting up with the
goofy things...sheeeesh) I need the correct NAPA part number so that I
can replace them. Tks Keith