firearms on vehicles

From: Pam & Dan (pamelakg@intergate.bc.ca)
Date: Fri Feb 16 2001 - 17:56:24 PST

My 2cents worth. Just wanted to add to this current debate that I have a
propane/oxygen coinverted 50 cal. Browning machine gun. For those that don't
know this creats the sound of a 50cal without the projectile. Any time that
I have "fired" this gun while at some event (even at a gun range) ,allthough
the reaction of the public was favourable by most, especially the kids,
there is allways someone who complains and usually puts a downer on the
event. This has happened every time no matter what type of event. I sort of
regret now putting that much money into the propane/oxygen system (appro.
$1000). Something to think about. Like I said, my 2cents worth. Dan