Re: [MV] M1 Carbine

From: Geoff Winnington-Ball (gwball@sympatico.ca)
Date: Sat Feb 17 2001 - 07:22:25 PST

I haven't heard such a thing, and would be extremely interested in your
friend's source of information. At present, dewats are legal if done
according to spec, but those 'identical repro' guns are not, so what you're
saying wouldn't surprise me.

I need to know everything you and your friend know, ASAP, thanks. Give me a
source and I'll make some inquiries.

--
Regards,

Geoff Winnington-Ball MAPLE LEAF UP! ==> Zephyr, Ontario, Canada ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Maple Leaf Up - The Canadian Army Overseas in WW2 http://www.mapleleafup.org ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 1st Canadian Armoured Carrier Regiment http://www.1cacr.org ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~