M715 Front Bumper Attachment

From: ET Lance-Gómez (etlance@execpc.com)
Date: Sat Feb 17 2001 - 16:00:34 PST

To those M715 owners, I have a request, pls. Can someone tell me how many bolts and where they are placed on the front bumper of an M715?

Reason: I am repairing my front bumper from a little accident. My bumper has 4 carriage bolts that go thru the front of the bumper (2 each
side) into the flanges that are bolted onto the frame rails. It also is held on by 4 bolts thru the top and bottom (again 2 each side) that
go thru the top and bottom ears on the frame rails. I believe that these latter 4 may have been added on and are not original. If so while
I am welding the bumper, I might as well eliminate them. If original, then I will keep.

Any knowledge is appreciated.
TED
JE: I bet you can just look at your truck to tell me.