Re: [MV] mbt

From: Edward Greeley (etgreeley@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Feb 18 2001 - 09:55:03 PST

Sehr geehrter Herr Melhorn!

Don't you suppose that the blocking by eBay of items in that auction
category (... WWII...) is a result of -your- government's paranoia about
certain artifacts from that period of history? It may be that eBay
blocks -everything- in that category from display in Germany (and
France, I think) to avoid further hassles from your "Red-Green"
government. I say "further hassles" because, as I am sure you know, eBay
has already had problems with your govt. on that account.

Mit freundlichem Gruesse
Ed Greeley
Mobile, Alabama
An Olde Pfart who has no paranoia about "certain artifacts"