WC52 fender question

From: Robert Lukes (wc52_1942@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Feb 18 2001 - 11:34:16 PST

I have a few questions about fender brackets on our
WC-52

It appears that both frame brackets that the rear
bottom portion of the fender attaches to have been
custom made on the truck we have.

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=157512&a=10818083&p=38302223

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=157512&a=11253611&p=39473039

Does anyone have photos of this area that can describe
the parts we need? We intend to replace the bottom
portions of the fenders due to rust, but the brackets
and fender supports appear to be non original and will
be replaced if we can figure out what parts they are
and where to get them.

I can see what appears to be a frame mounted bracket,
with a fender support bracket that attached to this
frame bracket. So far the only pictures I can find
are in TM 9-808 pages 155 (fig 74) and 320 (fig 193).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Robert
Wc52_1942@yahoo.com