Fw: [MV] All legal questions

From: Timothy Smith (timothy.smith1@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Feb 18 2001 - 14:23:17 PST

Clayton,
Gee, I didn't take the bar exam.....I guess I don't know anything about the
FMCSR's. And the need for legal counsel only comes if you get charged with
something. .....No, all kidding aside, if you fellas want to fly me across
the country to testify at your trial on your behalf I'd be glad to.....but
the going rate is $100/hr. Any less and you can subpoena me but you'll have
to regard me as a hostile witness. :-)
Hee hee hee!
TJ