Re: [MV] M1 Carbine and HR 4205, Section 361

From: Stephen L Dussetschleger (dussetschleger@juno.com)
Date: Tue Feb 20 2001 - 13:15:08 PST

On Tue, 20 Feb 2001 13:48:38 -0700 "Jason E. Rose" <m151a2@uswest.net>
writes:
> I hope everybody would realize that HR 4205, Section 361 would have
most
> likely got through and signed into law if it were not for the NRA and
other firearms > groups.
> The military vehicle group is getting more and more influential, but
we
> still do not have the power that the firearms groups have. For those
of you
> out there that think that firearms and military vehicles are separate
> issues, you are wrong. The best thing we can do is support each
other.
> Otherwise, lawmakers will unfortunately whittle away at our
freedoms......
> Jason

***** Whats the end of the saying, "and when they came for me, there
was no one left to protest ? " Steve

> <mil-veh-digest@mil-veh.org>

 Haley & Steve's mil-veh collection
 2 jeeps (M38A1, M170)
 2 mules (M274A5, airfield tug)
 3 small trucks (M882, M37, M37B1)
 2 Big trucks (M109A3, 1942 Ford 1 1/2 ton)

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.