Lister's MV slated for the big time !

From: Norona, Mike (MNorona@amsuper.com)
Date: Tue Feb 20 2001 - 14:52:11 PST

Folks,
Here's our chance to pit OD Iron against those chrome-plated, glossy-painted
toys that owe their heritage to military transport. Four-Wheeler mag's
annual Tough Truck Challenge will be held this fall at Hollister Hills
Off-Road Park, Calif. 12 trucks will be chosen by readers, from 72 possible
entries. Two of them are MV's, at least one owned by a fellow lister. If
you want to see our hobby represented, pick up a copy of the magazine to
cast your vote! (copies of the ballot are not eligible)
The article has a pic and brief tech description of each truck, and I was
ecstatic to see us represented. Rarely do we see MV's in print, and now we
have a chance to see them in action against the "gloss and polish" set.
Sadly, no public or spectators allowed, so if you make it, Mr. K, I'll send
an extra roll of film. Here's our chance, folks .... VOTE!
- mazo mike
Mike Noroņa
Mazomanie, Wisconsin