Re: [MVlist] RE: [MV] M1 Carbine and HR 4205, Section 361 & freedom in general

From: Antoine (antoine@usa.net)
Date: Tue Feb 20 2001 - 18:06:44 PST

YAWWNN!
This is really getting repetitive, boring, and definitely
off-topic...
Why is it that every few months we have to sit through lectures
on freedom, patriotism and the US constitution and for good
measure have the NRA mantra inflicted upon us?
OOOOOOHM....OOOOHM.....OOOOHM....
It feels like after a long day at traffic school... especially
for those of us who know more about these off-topic topics (!)
than the repeat offenders...
I am always reachable off-list for those who want to pick a
fight, but I'll get off the MVlist for a while.
Regards to all,
Antoine
Sherman Oaks, California
http://www.freehomepages.com/antoine
"XA List")
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=991451&a=7588277 (XA
pics)

Harley-Davidson 42 WLA (in Normandy)
Harley-Davidson 42 XA 1474 (in Normandy)
Harley-Davidson 42 XA 1998 (in California)
Harley-Davidson 42 XA 1403 (project, in California)
MVPA #14803, MVCG France (founding member)