Re: [MV] Camo support pole use

From: mblair1@home.net
Date: Tue Feb 20 2001 - 21:18:00 PST

Muttguru@aol.com wrote:
> TM5-1080-200-10 (Operator's) and
> TM5-1080-200-13 & P (Org. Repair/maint and Parts)

Thanks for all of the replies, folks! I've gotten my hands on the
appropriate manual.

I guess I'll be looking for one or two hex or
diamond camo screens sometime.

It'll take a lot of netting (and maybe more than the two support kits
that I won?) to cover my deuce and generator trailer, but I should be
able to get by with one net and support set for my application. I just
want to make some shade next to my truck, not hide it. Hmm, I need to
start thinking about making at least some of the radios I'll install
in the back of my van remote-controllable, so I can set up a table
outside my van and operate from there.

Maybe I could also use the poles with an ordinary rectangular net for
my application?

--
PGP 2.6.2 public key available from http://www.keyserver.net/
Web page: http://www.qsl.net/ke6myk/