silicone brake fluid, RT 524 covers, freedom, guns, OD, et. al......

From: Jason E. Rose (m151a2@uswest.net)
Date: Wed Feb 21 2001 - 11:45:28 PST

First I'd like to thank everyone for their input on the silicone brake
fluid. I will still use the silicone in my m151a2. Seems like the major
consensus is that silicone, albeit more spendy, is a far better product and
is better suited for use in "retired" military vehicles who do not get
driven every day.

Secondly, everyone who wrote about the RT524 covers, my step dad is TDY
(temp. duty) and will not be back for a couple weeks. However, I have
emailed him with a request, and I hope to have a reply soon. I have
everyone's email saved who wrote me and is interested in a cover.

Thirdly, I was not trying to cause a ruckus about freedom and guns. I was
simply stating that people should support each other's hobbies. We do not
have to have the same interests. The one thing that makes us great is the
fact we still have the freedoms to make choices here in the US. Everybody
here in the US seems to be fighting about, "oh my God. That person is
smoking a cigarette. Oh my God, that person is driving an SUV and polluting
the atmosphere. Oh my God, those cows are on public land. Oh my God, that
little kid has a toy gun................"

Anyway, I love this list. I look forward to checking my messages each and
every day. We are a vast and highly diverse list. That is what makes it
interesting.

No hard feelings.

Jason Rose
Boise, ID