[MV] Circuit Breakers for 1945MB/GPW

From: Brown, Herb (BRown@ida.org)
Date: Thu Feb 22 2001 - 06:19:50 PST

I started rewiring my 1945MB. My MB electrical system is 6 Volt. Near as I
can tell there are 3 under-dash circuit breakers - 1) on the light switch,
2) a 15 amp, and 3) a 6 amp. The one on the light switch is good.

 The 15 amp (al least I think its that one) does not have continuity, and
the 6 amp is missing. I am willing to put in a substitute for now, but
eventually want to put in the original design. Note in another reference I
found these circuit breakers identified as 20 amp and 5 amp -- any one know
which is right.

Does anyone know where to get these, or their equivalent?

Thanks, Herb Brown