Loadsource Shipping?

From: Steve Thrasher (gpw42@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Feb 23 2001 - 19:37:04 PST

List,

I'm looking to ship some wheels from coastal Georgia
to the Dallas, TX area. They're a bit heavy to
economically ship UPS/USPS. Is there anyone going
that direction anytime in the next couple of months
who'd be willing to haul them?

Has anyone ever dealt with an online load referral
service? I just found one that sounds interesting
called Electronic Freight Locating and Referral
Service (www.loadsource.com). Does anybody have any
experience or hearsay information about this company?
I figure it might be cheaper to try to get in on a
backhaul than the other side, unless, of course,
there's somebody helpful on here!

Thanks,
Steve