FS 1953 M38A1

From: Jeffrey Smith (mvpco@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Feb 22 2001 - 06:43:24 PST

I have a 1953 M38A1 Restored Frame Off/UP. Pictures at
http://www.mvpc.com/m38a1.htm
Lots of NOS/NEW and Rebuilt Parts form all the MV
Dealers in the US and Canada. It also has the military
Turn Signal kit installed. I will include a number of
Spares and the NOS Tool kit and All Manuals, also will
include the Car Trailer for towing. I have lowered the
price from $22,500 to $18,500 obo, I will trade for a
Class "C" Motor Home of similar value(so I can go to
the shows in comfort).
Will listen to any offers
Location: Pensacola, FL

Thanks