info and/or FSM on AMC Jeep CJ-10a Flightline 4x2 Tow tractor??

From: BlackBox95@aol.com
Date: Mon Feb 26 2001 - 17:49:15 PST

 recently purchased a 1985 left-hand drive AMC Jeep CJ-10a Flightline Tow
Tractor. I have been doing some research on the web and came across this link
:

http://www.scsn.bee.qut.edu.au/~rwalker/cj2a/interesting_jeeps/army_j10/AM_j10

.htm

 I was wondering if you might be able to help me out. I would love to get
some more info on mine. Especially a Factory/Military Service Manual. Do you
have any idea where i might get my
hands on a good FSM (if they actually exist)? The rig runs perfect other than
a few wiring issues. The one major thing i noticed, and is the reason i want
a service manual sooner than later; is the fact that i couldnt find an oil
dipstick anywhere on the Nissan 33sd engine. There is a plate near the
injector pump that "looks" like there should be a dipstick tapped
there....but no such luck....any ideas?

Thanks in advance for any info, advice, or links you can provide...
  Justin Clark - Toledo Ohio
95 YJ - BlackBox
85 Cj-10a - new project/toy