War Games

From: Philip Ulzheimer (phil@kettenkrad.com)
Date: Sun Feb 25 2001 - 08:25:06 PST

Does anyone on this list know if any of the WWII Computer War Games i.e,
Panzer General, Battle of the Bulge, Normandy, etc., have any
Kettenkrads in them?

If anyone has a website they would like me to add a link to, let me
know. My site has been diong well even without listings on any search
engines. I still have not heard from many KK owners here in the US. I
know there is one in the Littlefield collection but I don't know the
serial number. Can anyone help on that front?

Phil