2 Unknown MV Parts

From: empire.builder@juno.com
Date: Tue Feb 27 2001 - 16:10:06 PST

Hi,

I have 2 different parts I am not sure of what they are and what they are
worth. Am
willing to sell individually or all together, make me an offer.
Pictures and parts number info is located on my Photopoint site under the
file "MV-Parts"

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/albumlist?u=561259

#1 appears to be some type of cable (electrical/antenna) guide. It has 4
nylon guides
and a threaded tube for the cable to go through, appears to allow the
cable to bend
90 degrees without kinking. The part is brass and painted semi-gloss
forest green.
I have three of these NOS, no boxes.

#2 is a hood catch to windshield made in 10/52 by WO
I have 9 of these parts, NOS, in individual boxes.

Have a great day,
Kenneth & Charlotte Mock
KC's X-TRA Custom Railroad T-Shirts
1952 M38 / MC Jeep