Re: [MV] Towing

From: Everett Doyle (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Wed Feb 28 2001 - 06:38:03 PST

I have towed duece behind 5 ton without problem and 5 behind 10 without
problem, tracked ok and corners were not a problem -- BUT towing one M37
behind another -- no way, will not follow, will not track. I tried M37
behind duece and had same problem --- cured by tying steering wheel so that
it could not turn. M37 wheel did just as you said turned the other way but
M35 did not have a problem.