Re: [MV] Military Vehicle Magazine

From: Lida L Bensinger (mitymite@juno.com)
Date: Wed Feb 28 2001 - 08:03:14 PST

This began on Dave Ahl's watch. He expanded circulation by including gun
articles, modeling articles, etc. But, as I told him, as an advertiser, I
don't sell gun or model parts. I then reduced my ad to a 1/2 page and
spent more time improving our website.

Daryl
D&L Bensinger
mitymite@juno.com or
Military Vehicle Parts & Restorations lbensinger@enter.net for
attachments
2442 Main St.
Narvon, PA 17555 Phone/FAX (610) 286-9545
http://www.dlbensinger.com/