WTS

From: wayne harris (wharris19@email.com)
Date: Wed Feb 28 2001 - 23:41:23 PST

Hi List I have a HUMVEE Tranfer Take-out for sale These are from the
military Humvee's. Condition Code F which means the Govt. says it is
rebuiltable. The shafts are free and I do not hear any bad noise when I turn
them. There is a tag that reads "NEW PROCESS GEAR" and 218A another tag
reads "Rebuit at Ft.Bragg". This is heavy 95lbs plus a box so if you just
need a part and it will come out with a wrench and/or a socket I don't mind
that. wharris19@email.com I'm in Ga

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=133143&a=11839758&f=0