M37 for sale

From: King (landy@pacificcoast.net)
Date: Sat Dec 25 1999 - 17:03:06 PST

Have to sell one of my M37's to finance another nearing completion.
1954 CDN unit.251 with T98(full sync).Retroed in Quebec by the
military.Plain Jane with hard top.rear sliding window.Single bow support
top,Steel.Goodyear high milers with lots of tread left.Lots of meat on
brakes left.recent tune up and oil change.needs all rubber window seals(or
most of them anyways).Body overall good.very few dings or rust.Stock 24 volts.
I will be insuring and using as a daily driver in about 2 weeks until it
sells.Located in BC CDN 20 minutes from the Washington,Blaine border.$3500US
Email landy@pacificcoast.net or call evenings around 9 pacific time
604-951-3214