Turbo vs. Non-Turbo

From: Spunky's Motor Pool (freebirds@erols.com)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 15:52:33 PST

Hi list,

We have acquired our first non-turbo M35A2. We would greatly appreciate it
if anyone could share with us their experiences with a non-turbo vs. a turbo
so we can decide if we need to swap out the motor.

Also, speaking of that, does anyone know if it is possible and what is
required to add the turbo unit onto a non-turbo engine. I'm assuming you
have to change the manifold and exhaust pipe, but are those all the
modifications necessary? Would appreciate any insight.

Thanks in advance,

Helen
Spunky's Motor Pool
Williamsburg, Va.