RE: [MV] Limo

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 02 2001 - 04:15:39 PST

I got a kick out of Andy's response. I was tempted to 3-color camo
the Lincoln, but changed my mind due to people wanting to book
it for their kid's prom and a group of nurses need me to take them
to a rock concert. Maybe I'll change the name from Snow Bird to
Honey Hauler! I've been using it to drive my wife, partially paralyzed
due to a stroke she had, to and from various appointments, so I'm
thinking of putting in a little PA system and an external speaker
and playing "Driving Miss Daisy" while we ride. :) If you've seen
the movie, you will know what I mean.
Also, I have a tux. I was very involved with the BPO Elks and a tux
was required when I was an office holder ("going through the chairs"
in lodge lingo). I'll be struttin' when I makes my appearance,
complete with a chauffeur's hat...
Joe "Having a Blast" Young