Re: [MV] M35 losing water. No evidence. How come?

From: Randy Orpe (sgtorpe@sierratel.com)
Date: Fri Mar 02 2001 - 06:20:30 PST

Remember that the temp sensor is in the head of the engine, not the
radiator. At 218 degrees you could very well be overheating and spitting the
coolant out. A culprit can be tube blockage in the radiator which requires
rodding out.
Also see it you have any bubbling coming out the fill neck when it is
completely full. This would suggest a blown head gasket, allowing engine
gasses to blow into the cooling system.

Randy