RE: [MV] Enemy at the gates

From: Rikk Rogers (rkltd@swbell.net)
Date: Fri Mar 02 2001 - 08:15:17 PST

I am excited!
Enemy at the gates sounds like, and I hope it is, a dramatization of the
Dual between the famed Russian sniper, and the master German sniper sent to
kill him to allow the German troops to take???, Stalingrad??? can't
remember.
As a story the location is only important in that it sets the stage for a
titanic struggle between 2 masters of an extremely dangerous and difficult
art.
Done correctly this will depict the lethal chess game that their conflict
was.
And keep in mind the Russian was soooo good, and did sooo much damage, the
Germans imported their very best to match him.

I wont tell you who won, if you don't already know it will make it all the
more exciting.

rikk