New World Wide Horse Drawn Military Vehicles Register - details wanted please

From: Tim (tcb@hasher.demon.co.uk)
Date: Fri Mar 02 2001 - 11:47:28 PST

The Military Vehicle Trust are now adding Horse Drawn Military Vehicles to
their register of Military Vehicles.

If anyone on the list (you do not need to be a member of the MVT) has
anything appropriate anywhere in the world... either restored or not -
please can they email me with details about what the item is, it's
condition, the country it served with etc...

I will then forward the details on to the right home, until the email
accounts are set up.

Many thanks

Tim