Re: [MV] [MV]1946 Dodge Brohers fuel delivery truck

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Sat Mar 03 2001 - 13:22:40 PST

Yes, it's going to a good home down in southern NC. Antique truck
enthusiast bought it. I was offered way more by a local fuel oil company,
but they planned on parking it out front as advertising. No way was I going
to let Dad's Dodge rot.
Thanks for the responses. I figured some of you would enjoy seeing it.
Sad day when it left, though. I'm gonna be sixty in a couple of months and
I drove that truck when I was seventeen.
MV Trucker