Re: LISTfolderRe: [MV] NEW FROM CHRYSLER-BENZ

From: Jaime Ponce de Leon (jaimepdl@elp.rr.com)
Date: Sun Mar 04 2001 - 04:41:47 PST

Emailed freightliner's sales dept:
1. they say something got screwed up between the release they were told to
make-the release that was made-the way people took it.
2. Its a "utility" vehicle just like a 2.5 ton is a "utility" vehicle. Its
marked as commercial, for tasks like hauling, off-road work, farms, etc. its
not a yuppie "Sports utility vehicle" like my cherokee.
3. A local fire dept is buying one of the brush fire ones. go look at
( http://www.americanlafrance.com/Products/Wildland/Unimog/ ) and drool with
me, that is not your average on the road truck.
4. Becuase of the weight and class of truck, a CDL is more then likely going
to be required for most of them.
So... as much as I know some soccer moms and the like who would buy one just
because its the biggest baddest thing out there, they wont be able to (thank
the bug guy upstairs)