Anyone hauling from CA up to WA soon?

From: JJ&A (w7ls@blarg.net)
Date: Mon Mar 05 2001 - 01:14:07 PST

I'm looking for someone to haul a M35 hardtop up from Carmel, CA to
Seattle, WA, ideally. I can also go south part way to pick it up, so
anyone hauling stuff up from Carmel to say, the Portland, OR area or so,
would work. It's only about 100 pounds, but it is awkward. About 6 feet
wide, by 3 foot, by 3 foot, sheet metal. It would fit easily in a pickup
truck, or lashed to something. It's already rusty, so I don't care if it
rides outside or not. I'm happy to pay for the hauling, obviously.
Thanks. Jim