beltring

From: Maurizio Beretta (pierino@tin.it)
Date: Mon Mar 05 2001 - 07:30:55 PST

I'm really concerned about the following, as I was thinking about an hotel
reservation for the incoming event.

how do you Nige and friends think to face the problem ?

I really hope the GB could solve the problem ASAP, but what we have to do now ?

tks for your help,

maurizio

AVweb sends this:

>>FOOT AND MOUTH DISEASE GROUNDS UK PILOTS...
Pilots in Great Britain are being asked to stop flying to help stem the
flow of disease. The island is seeing a huge outbreak of Foot and Mouth
Disease, a highly contagious infection of cloven-hoofed animals. The
disease can spread over great distances with movement of infected or
contaminated animals, people, or objects like cars and, yes, airplanes.
Civil aviation authorities have restricted flight over 17 temporary
restricted flight areas (TRAs), so far.

 | | Maurizio BERETTA mailto:pierino@tin.it
 |______(*)_| www.pierino.com
|_\ o||||o /_| Chiasso, 11
|----JeeP----| 20155 Milano MI Italy
|_| |_| ph. + 39 023270228 fax + 39 023270228