THANKS!

From: Timothy Smith (timothy.smith1@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Mar 06 2001 - 21:20:30 PST

As I sat in the waiting room of the ambulatory day surgery center today (Amy
finally got her tonsils out) I had my MV Magazine and a pen in hand,
circling this and that in Gary Hebding's advertisements. One telephone call
and the parts are on the way. It occurred to me that isn't it remarkable
that one can pick up a phone and acquire parts for a vehicle as old as the
Scout Car without any trouble whatsoever?! Being a member of MVPA and
subscriber to MV Magazine and this list (of course) also helps, of course.

Three cheers for those fellows who have sunk their time and money into the
business of keeping the rest of us rolling!

Now that I have greased the wheel.......anyone have a skate rail for a Scout
Car they want to sell?

Regards,
TJ
MVPA 21162